This was the first oil that I tried I Loved it my hubby thought it was to strong. So when I use it again I won’t put in as oil drops.
Botanical family: Myrtaceae
Plant Part: Leaves, Certified Organic
Processed: steam distilled
Chemical family: Monoterpenes, Monoterpenols
Aroma: Herbaceous, Camphorus
• SKIN RASHES (poison ivy, fungal/yeast rashes, itchy feet)
• SINUS INFECTIONS
• AIRBORNE DEODORIZER
• IMMUNE SYSTEM STIMULANT
- Latin Name:
- Melaleuca alternifolia
- At a Glance:
- Tea Tree is the perfect all-purpose oils for minor skin irritations and to help with fungal issues and germs.
- Certified Organic, Australia
- antifungal, skin healing, skin rashes, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-infectious, airborne deodorizer, vasodilator, expectorant, immune stimulant
- terpinen-4-ol (40.16), g-terpinene (20.49%), a-terpinene (8.50%), terpinolene (3.66%)
- Steam Distilled:
- July 2018
- Shelf Life:
- 2-3 Years (approx.)
Tea Tree Oil is one I want on hand at all times. It is the one I grab for every bump, rash, blemish, scrape, etc. Pompeii Organics prompt service and high quality can't be beat anywhere.