I use peppermint oil for EVERYTHING and always have a bottle in my purse. I have ordered it from Pompeii for years now and trust their quality over any other.
• Promotes ALERTNESS
• RELIEVES NAUSEA associated with motion sickness
• Relieves HEADACHES
• Relieves ITCHING (bug bites, poison ivy, itchy feet)
• PAIN NUMBING (analgesic in cases of tired feet, skin rashes, soreness)
Peppermint contains Menthone, which is not a skin friendly molecule. Always dilute peppermint to no more than 1% before applying to the skin and do not use with children under 10.
Latin Name: Mentha x piperita
Plant Origin: India
Botanical family: Lamiaceae
Plant Part: Leaves, Certified Organic
Processed: Steam Distilled
Chemical family: Monoterpenols, Ketones
Aroma: Minty, Sweet, Herbaceous
- At a Glance:
- Peppermint promotes alertness, relieves nausea, headaches, and itching, and numbs pain.
- Certified Organic, India
- Analgesic, Cooling, Decongestant, Expectorant, Immune Stimulant
- Menthol (36.76%), Menthone (26.62%), menthyl acetate (5.03%), 1,8 cineole (5.33%)
- Steam Distilled:
- May 2018
- Shelf Life:
- 5 Years (approx.)
We all know what Peppermint smells like and there are a lot of peppermint essential oils on the market but I trust the sourcing and quality control Pompeii offers. UPDATED gcms reports on batches put this company's oils above the rest. We use this in our massage blend and have been bought from Pompeii for almost four years now.
I have used 4 brands of peppermint oil and this one blew the others out of the water. I get a lot of sinus headaches, which sometimes go into migraines. With this peppermint oil, I simply inhale a couple of times from the bottle and my headache goes away within 15 minutes. I diffuse it and only have to use 3 drops. I have just started using Pompeii and I am sold. Quality, Quality, Quality. Thank you for such an amazing product.
Rich, wonderful scent. I depend on peppermint oil applied topically for stomach issues and headaches. This is the best I've tried.