this helped clear up my face
Palmarosa is a wonderful skin care oil. It helps reduce redness and inflammation. Palmarosa is cooling, contributes to skin sebum balance (beneficial for both oily and dry skin types), and helps settle anxiety and insomnia.
Latin Name: Cymbopogon martini var motia
Botanical family: Poaceae
Plant Part: Grass
Processed: Steam distilled
Chemical family: Monoterpenols
Aroma: herbaceous, lemony
Color: Clear to Pale Yellow
Max Dermal Use: 6.5%
Safety Concerns: Possible drug interaction
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - especially with skin issues
• IMMUNE SYSTEM STIMULANT
SAFETY: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always dilute essential oils before applying to the skin and keep away from mucous membranes. If the oil is past it’s “use by” date or stored improperly, it may cause irritation and lose therapeutic value.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We are not doctors or medical professionals.
We are passionate about aromatherapy and all things healthy and natural. We also believe strongly in the safe use of essential oils.Safety recommendations are based on Essential Oil Safety, 2nd Edition, Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young, 2014.
- Latin Name:
- Cymbopogon martini var motia
- At a Glance:
- Palmarosa is a wonderful skin care oil. It helps reduce redness and inflammation. Palmarosa is cooling, contributes to skin sebum balance.
- Certified Organic, India
- antifungal, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, cooling, calming
- geraniol (81.73%), geranyl acetate (7.35%), linalol (2.77%), b-caryophyllene (1.45%)
- Steam Distilled:
- February 2017
- Shelf Life:
- 4-5 Years (approx.)